Studying the bible and learning together is an important part of our church life. Ephesisans 4: 16 says we grow strong together. Here are some of the Bible study groups that meet on different days through the week.
- Young People’s – Contact person: Adrian and Heidi Vanderleest organize games and bible study for the young people on Sunday evenings.
- Young Adult’s – for people in their twenties. Contact people: Desiree Alderliesten
- Sunday Bible Study – Contact person: Diane Kleefman. We meet at 7:30 PM every second Sunday from October to April.
- Men’s Bible Study – The topic for study is the book Ready For The Rapture by Clarence Stam. Contact person: Ebbel Kampen. Runs at 8:00 PM every second Thursday starting on September to April.
- Ladies Bible Study – The topic for study are the books Respectable Sins by Jerry Bridges and Messiah, The Holy One of God by Clarence Stam. Contact person: Cassandra VanderMeulen. Runs at 9:00 AM every Wednesday
- Wednesday Bible Study – The topic for study is the book Daniel – Prophecies of the Coming Kingdom by Anthon Souman. Contact person: Grace Aikema. Runs at 7:30 PM every second Wednesday from September to May.